Saturday, 14 June 2014

Breaker! Breaker! Is there anybody out there?

A quiet Sunday afternoon has drawn me to my computer and (rather surprisingly) Blogland - after all this time!! I would love to know who is still out there? It was such a hive of activity in 2012 - and such a surrogacy related lifeline for me - I'd love to think it still is ........ For anyone who can remember me (yep - the one with all the visa trouble) - or for any SCI clients in general - I'd love to hear from you!  In the meantime here's a (much) more recent photo of our cheeky little delight. She will be 2 next month and I am doing my best to dull down desires for Baby No: 2!..... it's not working ...... Jacaranda xx
    

8 comments:

  1. A very nice surprise to see your post and an update photo of Telia the cutest long-haired toddler! Good luck with number 2 if or when resistance fails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Telia has grown so much!! Im still here.....just find it hard to blog with the busiest little (crazy) toddler, LOL! So are you thinking of trying again????? Oh and yes we are proud happy SCI parents too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jacaranda and gorgeous Telia!
    Happy 2nd birthday for next month lo.
    Our little boy is an sci miracle and is 17months! I remember you! We gave in and found a UK ts who's pregnant with our second child! Give in, give in! Love and squeezes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did my comment work? *confused*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh so lovely to hear from you 3! It's like a mini little time warp. I would never have guessed in a thousand years that once I FINALLY got our precious child that I would EVER EVER ask for another ...... But there you go.... You can never predict how your heart will respond and how it will affect your brain! So in short - I don't need any convincing to go again - but daddy certainly does. And like they say it takes two to tango .... Or in our case ..... A whole team!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I remember your blog. I haven't read my dashboard in ages hence the late comment. We are an SCI family of 7.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to hear from you FG! Seven!!? Holy Smoke that's impressive!! The (surrogacy) Blogging World has certainly gone quiet these days! It's a shame! Would certainly love to keep in touch with any past SCI families - please email me

    ReplyDelete
  8. ..... Please email me at: jacaranda843@gmail.com xx

    ReplyDelete